Skin rescue in a tin! With the power of Calendula and Chamomile, this superhero salve is there for you whether you’re facing hot, dry summers or chilly winters. Families love our skin kind formula.
All-over soothing salve, a staple for whole body skin care.
This nourishing, hydrating salve with cocoa butter soaks in quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
A warm base scent, with subtle herbal tones of chamomile oil. Importantly, this salve is gentle on delicate skin.
We make each all-over soothing salve is by hand in the UK, to an all vegan recipe. Basically, every salve we make is full of great stuff. What’s more, our whole range is plastic free, with not a drop of palm oil in sight.
You can’t help but love this soft, subtle salve!
- Scent: smooth, sweet and mellow.
- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturising, and perfect for sensitive skin. Helps protect against UV skin damage
- Vitamin E: a nourishing, protective & powerful antioxidant which is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Chamomile Essential Oil: for calm and relaxation. A baby friendly oil for the softest skin.
- Calendula Essential Oil: kind to sensitive skin, used to soothe redness and swelling.
- Lavender Essential Oil: for calm, focus, memory and concentration
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory.
Directions for use:
Gently massage into skin. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Weight: 80g, Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 3cm, PAO 6 Months, Packaging: Recyclable aluminium tin
PROUDLY HANDMADE IN THE UK
BEE Zero Waste beeswax food wraps are Handmade in the UK, using the Finest Beeswax from Beekeepers based in the UK.
Premium quality plastic free alternatives for daily use products.
Locally sourced Natural Pine Resin and GOTS Organic Cotton Fabric, with added Organic Cold Pressed Raw coconut oil.