Manufacturing team member APPLY NOW
Join the BEE Zero Waste team!
BEE Zero Waste is looking for new members of the team. Do you fancy working in a small but fast growing eco-business? Do you want to join the fight against the plastic pollution?
Initially, the role will be manufacturing BEE Zero Waste beeswax wraps, beeswax candles and all the other eco-friendly products, with the great oportunity to evolve into administrative tasks.
The tasks include ( cutting, waxing, folding, packing, pouring candles, wax melts and related products, dispatching orders).
Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will need to have
- Excellent attention to details and extremely customer focused.
- Very Good time management and ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Good Planning, organizing, and prioritizing work with the ability to come up with ideas and take initiatives.
- self-starter, comfortable with working independently, willing to take new tasks as the company grows.
- Fast learning skills
- good computer skills (web browsing, Microsoft Office Word and Excel)
- positive, can-do attitude ready to welcome constructive feedback.
Full time Monday to Friday
Occasional weekend/evening work is required with prior notice.
Temp to perm contract
Competitive pay depending on the experience.
The candidate must have the permanent right to work in the UK
Location - Leicester (LE3 area)2021-01-20|||Leicester LE32BU|||||||||nWC4rcpWNANVN-GT|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false