Social Media Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
BEE Zero Waste is a fast growing small company, manufacturing and selling various eco-friendly products, fully involved in the fight against plastic.
We are looking for a very motivated student, eager to take the opportunity to develop very good marketing skills in a very appreciated and environmentally friendly company.
We will consider offering a full time job to the right person.
Initially for 3-6 months, we look forward to hearing your ideas and watching you make the best use of your natural gifts and abilities as a passionate, experienced and energetic social media marketing intern, if you're looking for your first door to be opened an have an opportunity to challenge yourself, learning all aspects of marketing, we look forward to hearing from you today!
• Create and implement social media marketing initiatives
• Taking and Uploading images across social media platforms (products will be supplied)
• Manage the tracking and reporting processes of relevant search-related activities •
Ideally you should be located in Leicester, to have access to our photo setup and products, but we will consider remote work ( products will be provided) . Due to the data sensitive nature of the role, a Non-Disclosure document will be required to be signed before full role is disclosed.
• Creative writing, social media publishing or related experience personally or professionally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to upload content online using hashtags
• Passion for the environment, aware about how we are impacting on our natural world
• Passion for online community building and social media communications
• Basic photo editing knowledge